Tower Hamlets Council for Voluntary Service (THCVS) is an independent membership organisation for voluntary, community faith and social enterprise organisations in the borough of Tower Hamlets.
- Information and resources for voluntary and community organisations
- Training courses on a range of organisational and strategic topics, including fundraising, commissioning and sustainable IT
- Free organisational development work support for organisations working in Tower Hamlets
- Networking, representation and information sharing through a range of themed networks
- Strategic representation and policy work; helping organisations to communicate the concerns and needs of their clients to the One Tower Hamlets partnership and other key strategic bodies
- Support in understanding, promoting and using ‘Working Together’, the Tower Hamlets Compact agreement between the statutory and voluntary sectors
- Events and conferences on relevant issues, bringing organisations together to learn and take action