We're excited to announce that CiviCamp is returning to Manchester and will be held here at the St Thomas Centre on Friday October 5th 2018
What is CiviCamp?
It will be a one day mini-conference about everything CiviCRM
What kind of sessions will be running?
There will be sessions across all areas of CiviCRM, including:
- Case Studies from different organisations and how they are using CiviCRM
- Sessions introducing Civi Modules (Events, Membership, Contributions)
- In-depth sessions (Reporting extenstions, Mosaica)
- News about the latest developments (CiviHR)
- And sessions on wider topics around databases and working with data for the third sector.
The timetable for the day is yet to be finalised. A full listing will be published nearer to the date.
Who will be there?
There will be a mixture of CiviCRM Users from organisations across the country. And there will be sessions during the day where you can share your experience of working with CiviCRM, as well as learning from the experience of others. There will also be a range of Implementors and Developers who will be delivering sessions as well as joining in discussions. It will be a great opportunity to share ideas, build networks and extend your knowledge of CiviCRM.
What are the details?
CiviCamp Manchester is a one -day mini Conference running from 09.30 to 17.00h on Friday 5th October 2018.
It will take place at the St Thomas Centre which is a 10 minute stroll from Manchester Piccadilly rail station.
The cost for the day is £35 (Includes lunch)
Sounds good where can I book?
You can register online now at the CiviCRM site.
What else? Adminstrator and Developer Training!
As part of the UK CiviCamp event in October, there are two-day Administrator Training and two-day Residential Developer Training on CiviCRM being delivered.
- Administrator Training: October 3rd and 4th, 9am to 5pm - £450
- Developer Training: October 8th and 9th, 9am to 5pm - £500
You can find out more details and how to register directly on the CiviCRM site - Click Here
And if you have any further questions around CiviCamp then please direct them to email@example.com.